need older deb package for downgrade (RHEL kernel problem)

Hello dear developer team,

I ran into the problem described at:

<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=454638>
<http://www.nabble.com/glibc-2.7-3-MIGRATED-to-testing-causes-system-to-stop-starting-new-programs-td14233678.html>
<http://www.nabble.com/-Bug-libc-5227--New%3A-opendir-and-O_CLOEXEC-problems-with-Linux-2.6.9-5.ELsmp-kernel-td13449217.html>

I have a vServer running Debian Lenny inside a real server running RHEL.
(No, I have no access to the real server! ;-) )
And now my system is messed up
- all the package management doesn't seem to work!

Where can I find the last working deb packages for my setup?
And which packages do I need to downgrade?
And how can I install them when dpkg and apt don't work?

As you can guess this is very urgent for me,
so any help is very much appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance and greetings from Germany, yours Samy.   :-)