Re: getaddrinfo: DNS round robin vs RFC3484 s6 rule 9, for etch

* Pierre Habouzit (madcoder@debian.org) [070928 21:08]:
>   DNS RR is "broken" on Windows XP since SP2, Windows Vista, most *BSDs,
> Redhat and Fedora, and probably any Linux distribution out there

I was told it isn't broken on Fedora.

>   I'm sorry, but the CT is a _Debian_ committee, composed of delegates,
> and how it works is a matter to the whole project.

Just being pedantic: The tech ctte isn't delegated, but a constitutional
body of its own. (This of course doesn't void that how the tech ctte
works is relevant for the project.)

Cheers,
Andi
--