Request for a transition slot for glibc 2.6

Hi!

We (the glibc maintainers) have just finished the regression tests for
the glibc 2.6 on all release architectures [1]. It is now in correct
shape for unstable.

As new symbols have been added the shlib has been bumped, which means
that the glibc will once again prevent a lot of packages to migrate to
testing.

As the release team seems to be quite busy with the current transitions,
we will wait for the green light before uploading. Please add the glibc
to the queue, and tell us when it's our turn.

Cheers,
Aurelien

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/glibc-2.6