Re: deb3.1 libc6 tzdata2005h

Rick Briganti a écrit :
> I have a few debian 3.1 servers that a version of libc6 with the latest
> tzdata update being 2005h. After doing some research I noticed tzdata2005m
> (for Redhat and Solaris) included the updates needed for the Energy Policy
> Act 2005.
>
> Can somone please confirm that I need to apt-get the latest version of libc6
> which has tzdata2006 patches so that these systems will work properly come
> 2007 DST?

The development version of Debian (aka Sid) as well as the next stable
release (aka Etch) already have the necessary changes.

For debian 3.1 (aka Sarge), the changes are underway and will be
available with the 5th revision (3.1r5) which should be released around
mid-december. Then you will be able to upgrade your systems, which will
upgrade libc6 with the fixes.