WORK WITH US(MUTUAL BENEFITS)

Shanghai Morgan Matroc Technical Ceramics Company., Ltd.
158 Jiajian road, Shanghai
Tel: +86-21-599060687, 599063647
Mobile : 86- 136061721969
Fax: +86-21-597603241

info.matroc@yahoo.com.hk

Dear friend,

     This is a mail from Shanghai Morgan Matroc Technical Ceramics Co. Ltd, based in the Shanghai , which specialize in the production of high quality technical ceramic products and export into the CANADA , USA , JAPAN , DUBAI AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.

Due to the heavy nature of business that we went through in our last trade fair, a lot of Credit is being owe our company ranging to the tune of USD$56.5 million. This amount is owed us by individuals and cooperate bodies (clients) all over Canada/America, Europe and Asia continent. This has led us to recruit for the position of the payment Agent in your country.

 Please if you are interested, I need you to present the following details:

1.Full Names:
2.Company Name:
3.Contact Address:
4.State:
5.Age:
6.Country:
7.Phone number:
8.Fax Number:
9.Occupation:

CAN YOU TRAVEL OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY (YES/NO):

Regards,
Mr. Lee Wong
Managing Director.

E-mail:info.matroc@yahoo.com.hk