linux-kernel-headers: linux-netlink-compilation.patch avoids compilation of tipc-config

Hi GNU Libc Maintainers,

I tried to build tipc-config which is used for the configuration of TIPC -
experimental in the kernel since version 2.6.16. It is available at fill in
http://tipc.sourceforge.net/download.html as the "TIPC utils package".

I figured out that it fails to build against linux-kernel-headers version
2.6.17.6-1 - currently in etch - because of the linux-netlink-compilation
patch which alters linux/netlink.h. There is no problem building against the
kernel.org version of kernel 2.6.17.6.

As I see this patch is still applied in version 2.6.17-10 currently in sid.

I'm don't know anything about the reasons for the patch and I don't know if
the TIPC developers have used something they shouldn't have. So I didn't
wanted to file a bug report before asking if you think you could remove the
patch or better give the TIPC people some advise what the should alter in
their application.

Thanks for all your work!
Martin