Re: Toolchain TLS support

On 8/25/06, Aurelien Jarno <aurel32@debian.org> wrote:
If we count the glibc in experimental all the architectures but the
following have TLS support:
- hppa
   It has TLS support in upstream binutils, in gcc 4.1, and there are
   patches available for glibc, they seems to work. Some people are still
   working on this. I will send a separate mail for that.

Aurelian,

If you have any problems with hppa or need any help, please feel free
to email me directly or CC me on any problems. I'm the hppa libc-ports
maintainer, and I am actively working on TLS + NPTL support for hppa.
I am happy with TLS + Linuxthreads on hppa, but NPTL still has serious
bugs.

Thanks for the update!

Cheers,
Carlos.