Re: r1530 - in glibc-package/trunk/debian: . sysdeps

Aurelien Jarno wrote:
Author: aurel32
Date: 2006-05-26 17:00:54 +0000 (Fri, 26 May 2006)
New Revision: 1530

Modified:
   glibc-package/trunk/debian/changelog
   glibc-package/trunk/debian/sysdeps/powerpc.mk
   glibc-package/trunk/debian/sysdeps/sparc.mk
Log:
Also build the udeb package with -Os on sparc and powerpc.

FYI, I am currently building the glibc with -Os on arm and hppa.

It would be nice if somebody could do the same on s390, m68k, alpha and ia64. To check the new udeb, I am first comparing the test logs for new errors and installing it on a system (with dpkg -x udeb /) and rebooting it.