Problems with libc6 debian package

Hello,

My name is Leonardo, and i'm having some trouble with an version of
libc6 package.. I'm working with pvm too.

my binary use this libraries:
libexpat1
libstdc++5
libc6
libgcc1

i have tested my program in 4 different installations, and it worked
only in two of that:

<machine A>
libexpat1      1.95.8-1
libstdc++5     3.3.5-5
libc6          2.3.6-3
libgcc1        4.0.2-2

<machine B>
libexpat1      1.95.8-3
libstdc++5     3.3.6-7
libc6          2.3.5-8.1
libgcc1        4.0.2-5

<machine C>
libexpat1      1.95.8-3
libc6          2.3.6-7
libgcc1        4.1.0-1+b1
libc6-i686     2.3.6-7
libstdc++5     3.3.5-13

<machine D>
 libexpat1      1.95.8-3
 libstdc++5     3.3.6-7
 libc6          2.3.5-6
 libgcc1        4.0.2-2

On Machines A and B the program works normally, and on C and D the
program doesn't works (a pvm message is lost).

Note that the difference between machines B and D is the version of
libc6. When i update this lib in machine B for the version in machine
D, the program started to work...

Machine C has the latest testing packages, but i have the same problem
with an older package (machine D)..

Can you help-me with this problem???

thanks

--

Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata
barroca@gmail.com

"May the force be with you, always" -   Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Nerd Pride... eu tenho. Voce tem?" - Rafael F. Alvarenga