FTBFS in syscall code

merge 392554 393024
stop

All the FTBFS bugs that suddenly showed up due to linux-kernel-headers
2.6.18 do require the packages to be fixed. I had a brief discussion
with Bastian Blank about this in bug #389673 - the syscall macros are no
longer available to user space as of 2.6.18.

The fixes tend to be simple -- change _syscall* macro usage to syscall()
 and update the #includes appropriately. A simple example of this is
given in my patch to bug 392554 [1].

It seems like fairly simple grunt work to provide patches for all the
affected packages. I would be glad to spend some time providing patches
for as many bugs as I can. I guess the real challenge is to see if the
fixes can be uploaded in time. The release can wait, right? ;)

[1] Patch for bug 392554:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi/atarifdisk-syscall.patch?bug=392554;msg=10;att=1

-Ted