Re: Problem with tzdata

BaKi_ThE_GrAppLeR a écrit :
Hello

Hi,

pleaz i ve found nobody to help me
so i found your mail, and i decided to disturb you
im sorry for that
I want to install aiglx and compiz and i need some librairies to do that
to install libc6 i need tzdata and my problem comes from it
the problem is that when i install tzdata the pc tell me that there
is a problem of dependance with the local package which contain
/usr/share/zoneinfo/Africa/Algiers
and something else is strange, i can see that libc6 is already
installed in my computer but for some other package they told me to
install libc6 like if it wasnt installed
Anyway the real problem is tzdata
i tried to delete it but i obtained the same message

I don't really understand what you are trying to do. How are you installing libc6 and tzdata ? And which release are you using (sarge, etch, sid) ?

The best would be to send a log of what you are trying to do, so that we can see the error messages.

Bye,
Aurelien