Re: glibc 2.5

Bastian Blank a écrit :
On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 10:39:57PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
Upstream has released version 2.5 of the glibc on Friday. I have added a new branch in the SVN, and prepared a new tarball. I have made it using the upstream tarballs for glibc (with manual removed) and libidn, and cvs for ports and linuxthreads (are they are not released anymore).

You mean that every dist which wants to support arches not in core glibc
have to produce "releases" of the ports themself?

Basically yes. It is actually just getting the current CVS.

Which Debian arches are currently not maintained in core glibc?

arm, hppa, m68k, mips and mipsel. Basically the ones not supported by Redhat. Also note that strangely hurd is in core glibc.

Aurelien