ia32-libs update

Hi Bdale,

As we finally agreed to use /emul/ia32-libs on amd64 for the 32-bit libraries, I have updated the glibc so that it now use this new path. I will upload the packages shortly.

Next step is to upgrade the ia32-libs package in consequence. I have put on [1] updated version of this packages as well as other concerned ones (Matthias, don't worry I will update the gcc packages using your -10 version as a base). I have put the corresponding diffs in the same directories. I have tested the upgrade from sarge and from etch, without any problems.

Note that I moved libstdc++-2-libc6.1-1-2.9.0.so and libstdc++-3-libc6.2-2-2.10.0.so to ia32-libs as those files are not development libraries, but rather libraries. Not putting them in ia32-libs results in dead symlinks.

Would it be possible to upload a new version of ia32-libs based on this patch? If you are too busy, I can do an NMU instead, just ask.

Thanks,
Aurelien

[1] http://people.debian.org/~aurel32/amd64/