Doubt regarding "mount"

Hi,

I've got a PC with Windows XP, with a NTFS hard disk. Like before, I made a Linux ext2 partition where I installed Debian ( along with a swap linux partition).
The problem is that when I tryed to run a program in Debian that would write to the disk, I found out that I only had read-only permissions. Ok; I made a FAT partition and tried to mount it - but it tells me that fs doesn't support FAT or FAT 32 system files.

It worked before; why doesn't it work now?

Can, please, someone help me?

Kind regards,

Rui Miguel Fernandes
Porto - Portugal

Clear Skies...
http://cosmos.com.pt

Dura Lex Sed Lex
http://sos-aid.com

"I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical."
Arthur C. Clarke

"God doesn't play with dices."
Albert Einstein