Re: 2.3.6

Clint Adams a écrit :
Done.   (It applied cleany with -R, always a good hint that we can drop

Okay.  Any remaining reasons not to upload it?

Please note that this upload fixes the following bugs:

#337368: new upstream version
#309774: [patch] sysdeps/posix/getaddrinfo.c incorrectly checks for sa_len

I have successfully built the current version in SVN (r1162) on an amd64 machine. It seems to works well, at least I haven't found any problem yet.