GNU/kFreeBSD patches for glibc

Hi glibc hackers!

You may already know GNU/kFreeBSD, but in case you don't know it, it is
a system using a FreeBSD kernel and a GNU libc. For more information,
see: http://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu/

Until recently GNU/kFreeBSD was using a glibc 2.3, with a lot of (ugly)
hacks. After a lot of work, we now have a working glibc 2.3.5 based on
the Debian package, and with cleaner patches.

We would like to merge our patches in the Debian package, that's why I
am contacting you. Currently our patches consists of:
- a patch to the debian/ stuff
- debian/patches/kfreebsd-sysdeps.diff, which contains all the kfreebsd
  specific files from the sysdeps/ and linuxthreads/sysdeps/ directories
- debian/patches/kfreebsd-scripts.diff, which contains modifications
  to the various scripts in the glibc to support GNU/kFreeBSD
- debian/patches/kfreebsd-fixes.diff, which contains modifications to
  the glibc sources to remove some linuxisms and to update some files

I have put all those patches on http://people.debian.org/~aurel32/glibc

I would like to have your opinion on how we should proceed to merge
those patches in the Debian package.

Thanks,
Aurelien