Re: r974 - in glibc-package/trunk/debian: . sysdeps

At Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:53:06 -0400,
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > +# disabled for static linked pthread programs.
> > +libc_extra_config_options = $(extra_config_options) --without-tls --without-__thread
>
> Don't we use the ld.so from the "libc" pass?  In which case this will
> break TLS for dynamic binaries, too.

Thanks for your suggestion.  This was added because static linked
binaries (sln) could not work correctly so that building glibc is
failed.  Looking up the correct C locale table was failed in
isspace().  But --without-tls may be unsuitable as you said.  I
recheck alpha.

Regards,
-- gotom