Snapshot glibc

Hi !

I read that:

"The attached patch adds powerpc64 support to the snapshot glibc. The
powerpc64 lib is tls, as we do not support 2.4 kernels. 32bit nptl is
disabled, it only segfaults."

What is the snapshot glibc ? what upstream codebase ? Current CVS HEAD ?
I would strongly recommend for now to work from 2.3.x stable branch...
Anyway, 32 bits ppc NPTL & TLS should work, if there is a bug, it should
be fixed asap. It's a shame that we still don't have a NTPL/TLS glibc
for ppc32 in debian, about 2 years after the support for it was
implemented.

Ben.