Re: Good results with libc6 snapshot

Art Haas wrote:

Hi.

Just wanted to add my $0.02 about the snapshot. Things are working fine
for me, and I hope the glibc developers will consider making a 2.3.5
snapshot if/when an official release appears soon. The libc mailing
lists had a message a week or two ago that the 2.3 branch was looking
good and a 2.3.5 release was about to appear.

My thanks as always to everyone working on Debian and the libc6 package.

What was the type Debian release and kernel release of your box?

The packages just ended up killing my debian machine :-/

Kevin

--

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator). Visit http://rojo.com. Ask me for an invite! Also see irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.

If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking, etc... then you should work for Rojo! If you recommend someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod! Kevin A. Burton, Location - San Francisco, CA