Re: Preparing debian glibc-snapshot for experimental package to accelerate glibc stability

GOTO Masanori wrote:

Hi,

I plan to upload glibc-snapshot package for Debian experimental
distribution.  It's similar to gcc-snapshot package.  This package has
been requested by various reasons:

Crap... these packages just hosed my debian machine:

dpkg: relocation error: /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6: symbol _dl_starting_up, version GLIBC_PRIVATE not defined in file ld-linux.so.2 with link time reference

Now I get these errors left and right...

Any ideas?

--

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator). Visit http://rojo.com. Ask me for an invite! Also see irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.

If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking, etc... then you should work for Rojo! If you recommend someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod! Kevin A. Burton, Location - San Francisco, CA