23.45
9.95
5.95
4.95
5.45

There was an English poet-a Welsh poet, to be exact-who wrote, Do not go gently into that good night. Do you remember it? Yes. His name was Dylan Thomas and he died in his mid-thirties. He was saying fight like a son of a bitch. Dont give in. I mean to do that. Bernardine again reached into a pocket and pulled out a card. Here is my office-merely consultant status, you understand-and on the back Ive written down my home phone; it is a special telephone, actually unique. Call me; whatever you need will be provided. Remember, I am the only friend you have in Paris. No one else knows you are here. May I ask you a question? Mais certainement. How can you do the things youre doing for me when for all intents