Doubt about upgrading libc6 and NSS

Hi

Today while upgrading libc6 at my home machine, I saw the following text:

===
One such program that needs manual stopping and restart after the
glibc upgrade by yourself is xdm - because automatic restart might
disconnect your active X11 sessions.

Known packages that need to be stopped before the glibc upgrade are:
        xdm kdm gdm postgresql xscreensaver
===

My doubt is if all login managers are affected by this, or only the listed one.
I use wdm here.

If wdm (and other login managers) are also affected, could be good to
include them on this warning too.

Please, CC me since I am not subscribed to the list.

Thank you very much!

Nelson A. de Oliveira