BoF at Debconf5 about glibc locale file format

Hi,

I just submitted a proposal to give a tutorial about glibc locale file
format at Debconf5, here is its current description:
   After a brief overview about locales and internationalization,
   this talk will describe GNU libc locale data file format for all
   LC_* categories, and in particular LC_COLLATE.

   The primary goal is to give key points so that support for new
   languages can be added to Debian GNU/Linux, but this talk can
   also be of interest for anyone needing to customize locale files.

I will be very glad to share this presentation with anyone involved
in glibc locales, please drop me a note if you are interested.

Denis