Re: glibc hppa build failure - ulimit

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 12:17:18PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Hi debian-hppa (and -admin),
>
> I tried building glibc manually on paer.  It didn't work any better.
> It turns out that ex1 hanging was not the first problem in the build;
> make crashes building math/others.  That's transient, though, and
> rerunning make got me a build.  After much poking at it I am going to
> ignore that.

Except that it prevents me from manually building the package on paer.
Also, fakeroot only works on paer about 30% of the time.

fakeroot: error while starting the `faked' daemon.
kill: usage: kill [-s sigspec | -n signum | -sigspec] [pid | job]... or kill -l [sigspec]

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC