fet and ldd errors

Hello

I maintain a package called fet[1], which is a qt implementation
of a timetable generator.

After some uploads, fet started to ftbfs on sparc, and _sometimes_ on arm.

For sparc it was categorized as being a kernel bug, and a fix was made
for it (#268450).

The problem is that since version 3.12.24 it doesn't build on i386,
ldd failing again on the binary. It seems to be triggered on slower
computers.

This is keeping me from updating the package from main.

Any kind of input would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,
	Radu

P.S. Please CC me as i am not subscribed to this list.

[1] http://www.lalescu.ro/liviu/fet/index.html