Good results with libc6 snapshot

Hi.

Just wanted to add my $0.02 about the snapshot. Things are working fine
for me, and I hope the glibc developers will consider making a 2.3.5
snapshot if/when an official release appears soon. The libc mailing
lists had a message a week or two ago that the 2.3 branch was looking
good and a 2.3.5 release was about to appear.

My thanks as always to everyone working on Debian and the libc6 package.

Art Haas

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822