kernel check forces cross-compiling on i386-gnu

Hello,

Doing some stress-testing of a new patch, I tried to build the current
glibc package from cvs.debian.org on hurd-i386 today. I noticed that the
build target reports "Forcing cross-compile by setting build to
i386-dummy-gnu". I was building natively though.

Seems the 'if ! $(call kernel_check,$(call xx,MIN_KERNEL_SUPPORTED))'
check in debian/rules.d/build.mk should only be executed on Linux?

cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Banck