sysvinit_2.85-10, mountvirtfs (was: Re: udev uploaded to experimental)

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 10:04:53, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Feb 22, Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@cistron.nl> wrote:
>
>  >I have been discussing this with the glibc people as well, in particular
>  >with GOTO Masanori. Basically we agreed on something similar. I should
> Are you working on this or should I try to make a patch for initscripts?

[this time with all the right Cc's ]

I've just uploaded sysvinit_2.85-10. It includes a /etc/init.d/mountvirtfs
script that is run in level S at sequence number 02.

I've also included the /etc/default/{tmpfs,devpts} conffiles and added
a Replaces: libc6, libc6.1

If it is accepted into sarge, it would be best to upload a glibc that
drops /etc/init.d/mountkernfs, /etc/init.d/devpts.sh, /etc/default/tmpfs
and /etc/default/devpts.

Mike.