sem_wait (etc.) manpage

A friend of mine is looking on his Debian system for the
manual page of sem_wait. Do you know where this can be found?
I expected it in manpages-dev or maybe in some glibc package,
but packages.debian.org doesn't show it anywhere.  There seems
to be a French translation of it though, funnily enough.
His redhad system is happy with "man sem_wait", so I feel
I should at least come up with a reasonable explanation :-)

Cheers,

Peter <petervr@debian.org>
--
Dr. Peter van Rossum <vanrossum@itc.it>
ITC-irst, Automated Reasoning Systems Division