Why do we not require libgd?

I thought there was a reason involving licensing, but I can't find any hint
of it now.  If we don't force LIBGD to no in configparms, we get the
memusage script and memusagestat binary, which are quite handy.  I imagine
we'd need to create a new package for them, since having libc6-dev (is that
the appropriate place?) depend on libgd2 might be uncool, but that's not
hard to do.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz