Re: TLS-version of libc6/{testing,unstable} breaks libunwind

  Goto> But I try to build with -fomit-frame-pointer.

You mean _without_ -fomit-frame-pointer, right?

  Goto> If it's serious for some usages, please let me know.

It's definitely serious.  Any application that tries to create a
backtrace may crash with this libc.  It's _impossible_ to get a proper
backtrace if you compile with -fomit-frame-pointer without using
-fexceptions (or at least -funwind-tables).

Thanks,

	--david