Test conversion to SVN

I've done a test conversion to svn.  To check out the repository:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-glibc/glibc-package/trunk glibc-package

or

svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-glibc/linux-kernel-headers/trunk glibc-package

There are also branches/ and tags/ in each of those modules.  It's fully
populated from CVS.

It's also available for checkout anonymously:

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-glibc/glibc-package/trunk glibc-package

or

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-glibc/linux-kernel-headers/trunk glibc-package

Can you please check it out and see if this will meet our needs?  I'd
like to see a quick confirmation from Dan, Gotom, and Philip and then
I'll ask a DSA to send the repo on gluck to the great archive in the
sky.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey