Is it a libc6-dev bug?

I'm also experiencing this bug. It is tagged "upstream", but it seems
that upstream is not considering it a bug, see:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105470&aid=793764&group_id=5470

Since /usr/include/features.h is in glibc6-dev, this could be a glibc
bug, in case that we consider that it should check whether
_POSIX_C_SOURCE is defined before redefining it. That's why I'm CCing
glibc maintainers.

In any case, I guess that either this check is done there, or in
/usr/include/python2.3/pyconfig.h

I'd also suggest highering the severity of this bug: I have an ITP that
cannot compile because of it.

Saludos,

	Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----