pthread-related man pages mis-typeset (mildly)

I currently have glibc-doc 2.3.2-ds1-13 installed on Debian / Sarge.

The man pages for the pthread_* and sem_* functions display with "!"
before and after each function name.  (My dim memory of *roff formats
hints this may indicate a sensible but failed attempt at some form of
formatting.)  See below for the shortest example.  A haphazard
sampling of the man pages reported by dpkg -L glibc-doc would seem to
indicate this applies to all man pages in this package.

This is not a life-threatening bug, just a minor wart; it seemed best
to let concerned parties know about it !

	Eddy.
--
PTHREAD_SELF(3)                                                PTHREAD_SELF(3)

NAME
       pthread_self - return identifier of current thread

SYNOPSIS
       #include <pthread.h>

       pthread_t pthread_self(void);

DESCRIPTION
       !pthread_self! return the thread identifier for the calling thread.

AUTHOR
       Xavier Leroy <Xavier.Leroy@inria.fr>

SEE ALSO
       !pthread_equal!(3),       !pthread_join!(3),       !pthread_detach!(3),
       !pthread_setschedparam!(3), !pthread_getschedparam!(3).

                                 LinuxThreads                  PTHREAD_SELF(3)