cvs commit to glibc-package/debian/patches by gotom
time: Thu Jul 8 10:55:00 MDT 2004
- Put amd64 port from Andreas Jochens.
- debian/control: Updated.
- debian/control.in: Modify Build-Depends: gcc-3.3 | gcc-3.4.
glibc can build at least gcc-3.3 and later. And this will make it
possible to build glibc with gcc-3.4 when gcc-3.4 becomes the default
on amd64 without changing glibc again.
* Andreas Jochens <email@example.com>
- debian/rules.d/control.mk: Add amd64 at the appropriate places.
- Add debian/patches/amd64-lib.dpatch to disable the biarch lib64 dir on
amd64 and enable this patch in debian/patches/00list. (Closes: #246547)
- Add a new file debian/sysdeps/amd64.mk with GLIBC_PASSES += nptl
- debian/sysdeps/amd64.mk: Use gcc instead of gcc-3.3 on amd64.