Re: Basue translation firs version

Hello,

we are translating debian installer to basuqe but we have a "litle"
problem because in libc6 the valid locale to basque is only eu_ES and we
want to add eu_FR.

This is the correct list to ask this ? We need to open a bug ?

thx

Jatorrizko mezua: data: ig., 2004-04-04 23:53, egilea: Christian Perrier

--
^pi^ <pi@beobide.net>