Re: information [#5538986]

Thank you for contacting Flipdog Job Seeker Support.

Please be assured that we have received your communication and there is no need to reply to this message.  Your email will be answered shortly.
For additional information, visit FlipDog's Frequently Asked Questions at http://flipdog.monster.com/corp/fqfaq.html or reply to this message and we will gladly answer your questions (please do not remove the Ticket Number from the Subject line).

Sincerely,
Jennifer Adams
Job Seeker Support
FlipDog