Separate debug info and dh_strip

I've just massaged glibc into using separate debug info.  I do it in a
rather terrible way; perhaps some of these should be supprted by
dh_strip.  Here they are:

1.  I need to pass custom arguments to objcopy --only-keep-debug.
Specifically, I'm removing every piece of debug info except for
.debug_frame.  This means no type information, line number information,
et cetera - but very low disk space usage, low GDB startup times, and
perfect backtraces through optimized C code.  Right now I stick a
replacement objcopy in the $PATH that adds a bunch of -R options.

This is probably temporary.  Someday the GDB startup time and memory
usage will be fixed, and the disk usage is not a big deal if GDB is
actually going to use the information.

2.  I want all debugging binaries to go to libc6-dbg rather than having
a libc6-i686-dbg package.  This means a lot of sneaking around behind
--dbg-package's back; I have to say --dbg-package=libc6-i686 and then
move files from debian/libc6-i686-dbg/ to debian/libc6-i686/.  Um, one
reasonable solution might be to create a debian/libc6-i686-dbg package
after all; another would be a new option to dh_strip; if I have to
leave it the way it is, I won't shed too many tears.

I'm testing the packages themselves now.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz