Re: glibc-2.3.2 installed on sparc build daemon

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 07:56:47PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:

> what's happening there? an unreleased version on a buildd? this breaks
> all packages build-depending on locales.

An incorrect glibc build was uploaded accidentally to unstable instead
of experimental.  I'm trying to see how quickly we can get this just
uploaded to unstable.

That's why I sent you the message asking you about the binutils release
from today.  If this fixes alpha, then I think we're okay to upload to
fix this problem.  That will leave hppa as the only arch that is really
broken. (and they're working on it at OLS, apparently)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
Breathe into my hands, I'll cup them like a glass to drink from...
 - Tattle Tale