Re: Status of libc6-2.3.2 package in unstable

At Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:24:50 -0500,
Art Haas wrote:
> Last month I installed the libc-2.3.2 packages from p.d.o/~gotom and
> they've been working wonderfully. At the time it appeared that the 2.3.2
> release was going to move into unstable, but then some mail on this list
> indicated that the release should wait a bit. I read the archives from
> the web page and this month there hasn't seemed to be many messages
> regarding 2.3.2 other than updates to the CVS package.
>
> Has there been some offline discussion with regards to putting 2.3.2
> into unstable? I'm not subscribed to the mailing list but I check the
> list web archive regularly.

Thanks for your usual works and checks.

AFAIK, the rest architecture which is not ready for glibc 2.3.2 is
only m68k.  I heard that ARM (Philip Blundell), HPPA (Carlos
O'Donell), and MIPS (Guido Guenther) were already ok.

I was offline due to my house-moving, but now I get time, I retest
2.3.2 on all architecture and update p.d.o/~gotom/*.debs.

Regards,
-- gotom