2.3.1-10

At 21 Jan 2003 12:04:29 +0000,
Philip Blundell wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 09:55, GOTO Masanori wrote:
> > That's right.
> > OK, I plan to release -10 after checking m68k and regex, ASAP.
>
> Let's not hold up -10 for the m68k issue.  If the regex problem is
> resolved, I think that is enough to justify making a new upload right
> away even with other problems still outstanding.
>
> We can always turn around -11 in fairly short order if it turns out to
> be necessary once the m68k thing is understood.

It seems that debian/patches/glibc23-regcomp.dpatch solves the
problem.  I pulled it from the current glibc cvs.  Thanks to Jim
Meyering.  I think #175163 is also fixed.

I reply m68k issue to #175526.  From my build, I can say it's not
glibc bug.

OK, now the time has come. I dupload -10.

Regards,
-- gotom