Re: 3 glibc LSB RC bugs filed

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 03:04:00PM -0800, Matt Taggart wrote:
> I'd like to leave these bugs open for people working on LSB on testing
> so they know when it was fixed. Once a fixed version goes into testing
> then they can be closed.(so they can be downgraded and tagged fixed or
> something) OK?

The should be left as "serious" and tagged "sarge". HTH.

(Closing a bug doesn't change its severity, open bugs that have distribution
tags are considered to only apply to the distributions named)

Cheers,
aj

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
	-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda