Re: Testing/help needed - experimental glibc version

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 01:03:02PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> As some of you may have seen, there's a new version of glibc in unstable.
> It has a couple of nice features - particularly for x86, where both
> i686-optimized libraries and NPTL support are included.

Hi, I've been silently following this and it looks really great.

I built the new packages on one of our boxes, it appears to work fine,
however NPTL wasn't included.  Before I look into it too much futher I
thought I might do your packages support NPTL it on ia64, and are
there any flags etc I need to turn it on?

Thanks for your work,

-i
ianw@gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au