Sparc64 status with new packaging

I'm learning evil things about sparc64.  Like that *all* files in asm/
are generated to auto switch between asm-sparc and asm-sparc64.

More black magic, but I think I can localise it nicely and even comment
it.

I'm off for the day to clean for thanksgiving dinner tonight (and a
happy one, to all celebrating it!).  I have changes in my local tree to
do some of this though.  Hopefully this means tomorrow it'll work
sanely.

Anyone off hand know if s390[x] needs the same magic?  Last I checked,
Debian didn't have a box with enough drive space to build glibc.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey