I'm in the process of building 2.3.2-4 packages. The changelog is
Mostly, this is needed to fix two ARM-related screw-ups that are causing
difficulties for the autobuilder. It should also provide some interim
relief for people suffering from fseek() problems with old binaries.
This version doesn't address the NIS/nss_compat and
mklibs/debian-installer problems; those remain outstanding.
* Jeff Bailey <email@example.com>
- debian/locales/DEBIAN/postinst: Use tail -n 1 instead of tail -1.
Thanks to Jurij Smakov (Closes: #206464)
* Phil Blundell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- debian/patches/glibc23-arm-waitpid.dpatch: deleted.
- for arm, Build-Depend on kernel-headers 2.4.19-4 or newer.
- debian/patches/revert-old-libio.dpatch: back out changes causing
problems with fseek in binaries linked with glibc 2.0.
- debian/libc/DEBIAN/postinst: also restart cucipop (Closes:
- debian/patches/arm-output-format.dpatch: Very bad hack to avoid
problem with libc.so on ARM until a proper fix is forthcoming.
- debian/patches/81_glibc232-utimes-fix.dpatch: replace with version
that applies cleanly to current sources.
* GOTO Masanori <email@example.com>
- debian/po/es.po: Updated Spanish (es) debconf template.
Patched by Carlos Valdivia Yag??e <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- debian/patches/81_glibc232-utimes-fix.dpatch: Fix utimes wrong
calculation. Patched by Paul Eggert <eggert@CS.UCLA.EDU>.
(Closes: #204728, #202243, #205110)