Re: #202969

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 01:36, GOTO Masanori wrote:
> That's right, it's nice idea to update cvs.dpatch into the latest or
> at least 2003-07-22 cvs.  I update it later.

I'm a little scared of doing a wholesale update of cvs.dpatch to the
current HEAD just at the minute.  Right now we do have a codebase that
at least builds on every architecture and doesn't have too many known
problems; it doesn't necessarily seem like a good time to import a whole
pile of new changes.

I was thinking more of just dropping the fix for that one bug in as a
separate .dpatch file, uploading 2.3.2-2 to unstable, then updating
cvs.dpatch for 2.3.2-3.

p.