Re: What's going on with glibc?

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 04:08, GOTO Masanori wrote:
> I agree this sparc confusion should be resolved quickly.  Hmm, so is
> it OK to dupload 2.3.2-2 into unstable?  Jeff is offline for a while.

Yes, I think so.  Jeff had some concerns about bugs in 2.3.2-2, but I
have been running those packages on my i386 machine for three or four
days now and haven't run into any problems.  Since we know that 2.3.2
fixes a large number of bugs that are present in 2.3.1, I think it would
probably be a net improvement even if some issues remain.

> I assume and cheer that Carlos O'Donell fix hppa barrier soon!

Right.

p.