Re: glibc 2.3.2 intermediate status of the compilation (not test) on all archs

On Sat, 2003-07-26 at 20:27, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> I'll look at it tonight.  There was another build failure, but it looks
> solvable.

There were a couple of minor problems on alpha aside from the binutils
issue, but I have checked in patches for these and it seems to be
working now.

So, to update the status table:

>  * alpha:     build ok
>  * arm:       build ok
>  * hppa:      threading problems, Carlos working on it
>  * hurd-i386: no machine to build, status unknown
>  * i386:      build ok.
>  * ia64:      build ok.
>  * m68k:      build ok.
>  * mips/mipsel:       still waiting on Guido?
>  * powerpc:   build ok.
>  * s390:      build ok.
>  * sparc:     build ok.      (it needs patch)

I think we are now in good enough shape to go ahead and upload 2.3.2-2
to unstable for tomorrow's dinstall.  Any dissent?

p.