Debian Glibc upload to experimental

I'm just doing the work to get glibc into experimental (bug report sent
to libc-alpha a moment ago).  As soon as it's in, I'll try to get it
built on a pile of other arch's.  I think I have access to most of the
tools I need here at debcamp.  If possible, can folks leave the debian
glibc alone for a couple of days (or ping me on irc)?

It would be nice to push this into life while I'm at debcamp.

--
Breathe into my hands, I'll cup them like a glass to drink from...
 - Tattle Tale