Success with latest libc6-2.3.2 test release

Hi.

Just a short note to indicate my installation of the latest libc6 test
releases. The latest build seems to be working fine and things on my
machine are running smoothly, though the two oddities I spotted when
running the previous test release are still there. Regardless, the new
test release looks good.

Reading the changelog.Debian file suggests that May 10 was the last CVS
update because of this line:

- debian/patches/10_cvs.dpatch: update 2003-05-11 upstream cvs.

A look at the changelog file shows that the last CVS update was around
July 7, so I'd suggest indicating that in the Debian changelog file.

Thanks for making another test release available.

Art Haas

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822